< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day...




While Google is still trying to find their identity when it comes to their "new and improved" logo this Valentine's Day, I have been blessed with a special Valentine's Day greeting.

As most of you know, I enjoy imaging. Whether it is via an ultrasound machine, radiographs, or even photographs...

Long story short, I like pictures.


Well...

Here is an unusual and quite unique Valentine greeting that perhaps only a few of us will enjoy.

If you're still staring at the images and can't quite figure out what you're viewing, there should be a question mark (?) next to your cursor. Click it and it will give an explanation of what you are looking for.

Oh...

And at.

*grin*


You guys have a great evening!


later...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Thank you for your comments on my post today....I had no idea you were a burn survivor as well....so I am sure you can totally relate to Whim and my husbands story.....it takes courage and determination to not keep you down.

I have the greatest respect for you.

Oh and I love the work you are doing on keeping the internet accountable...and us informed...

February 14, 2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Those images went well with my morning oatmeal. mmmmm At least I am eating something heart smart!

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day and thank you for your prayer last night!

February 15, 2007 5:20 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I was on google yesterday and totally didn't notice the L was missing!

Great images.

Sue

February 15, 2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Mary Anne...

While my burns don't sound like they were as severe as theirs, I can certainly relate when it comes to the pain (emotional and physical) as well as the multiple surgeries and procedures.


Hey Lea...

I'm so glad that you didn't choke or spew your oatmeal out all over yourself! I didn't think about people eating while they were looking at those images!

*laugh*

(But it does make me have to suppress and *evil* grin and laugh.)


Hey Sue...

You were focused on your task.

Me... My mind was wandering as usual.


later...

February 16, 2007 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that was cute;) Hope you had a happy valentines day!!

February 18, 2007 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home