< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thanks Guys...

I want to thank everyone who participated in my polls. It was greatly appreciated!!

I have completed both of my projects. I have coversheets for each section, tabs, and each project is in a nice presentation folder.

I'm really pleased with them.

I also have strange emotions about it all too.

Do you ever feel like you don't want to "give away" something that you worked so hard on? Especially something that you're proud of?

Oh well. I hope she likes my work as much as I do.

*grin*

So tomorrow, I will turn them in to the professor at the beginning of class.

I always have such a burden taken off of my shoulders after I complete big projects like these.

*big sigh of relief*



Also, I want to thank my neighbor Sue and her husband for trespassing on my property yesterday.


The winds were horrendous yesterday (60mph!!) and part of my fence had blown apart.


They came over, while I was busy at my desk, and made a temporary fix for me.


Of course, being deaf in one ear and concentrating on my work, I never knew that they were over here. Sue had to call and tell me that I needed to lock my gate behind them.

*laugh*

What would I do without all the help that I get from everyone?


Thanks again!


Have a great week!

later...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

those winds were something else weren't they? whoosh!

Congrats on finishing your project!!!

February 25, 2007 9:31 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment and for your trespassing neighbors.

February 26, 2007 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you're finished! Now you can blog more!

February 27, 2007 4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the projects! And you have some great neighbors!

February 27, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Yay!

Hey, T.J., you looked at our cat yesterday. The one with the smashed foot and the strange lip? She wasn't really ours, but I guess she is now. Thanks for helping her! She is doing well and is extremely happy to have a couch and a rug and a litter box. Sweet cat.

Jan

February 27, 2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

I'm so glad you weren't in that trailer house!


Hey Lea...

Thanks!


Hey Shelly...

YEAH!


Hey Squirrel...

I certianly do!


Hey Jan...

That was YOUR CAT?! I didn't know that!

Yes, she is a sweetie. She'll be a great cat for you guys.


later...

February 27, 2007 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on getting your project done... soon as i get my final done i'll be doing that big sigh of relief myself...

it's cool to have neighbors like that;)

February 27, 2007 8:40 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wolfbaby...

Thanks.

And yes it is "cool". I'm blessed.

later...

March 05, 2007 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home