< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fun Stuff...

Class went well tonight.

It's the last class for the week.

I have now accumulated enough assignments to carry me through the week-end.

I live such an exciting life.


*yawn*


I thought I would wade through a few forwards before heading off to bed.

One of them contained a link to one of those entertaining test sites.


This one is the kind that I really have fun with.

Questions with a mix of logic and common sense.


You know, an "Intelligence Test".


*laugh*


Here are the questions:

Do they have a 4th of July in England?

How many birthdays does the average man have?

Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?

How many outs are there in an inning?

Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?

Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?

If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?

A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour.
How many minutes would the pills last?

A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?

How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?

How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?



Why don't you take the test and see how you do?


I was pleased with my results. Especially after working today and then attending class tonight.

(Yes, I'm tired.)

My results said that I was an "Honor Student".

How accurate do you think these tests are?

*laugh*


Well, I need to get on to bed...

And regenerate my brain cells.


later...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

As a person with "Normal Intelligence" I am honored to be commenting on your blog.

Fun test!

Have a nice weekend.

March 09, 2007 5:43 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Lea...

Your comment made me laugh!

I hope you have a great week-end as well.

later...

March 09, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

HA! That was tricky. I got 6 right out of 11....not great, but it said I have "normal intelligence". I guess it could have been worse!
:)

March 09, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

I got 10 out of 11. Missed the ark question. Thanks for the laugh.

March 09, 2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I had to really think on some of those questions!


Hey Jan...

Wow! That's good!

I missed the ark question too!

Can you believe that?! I made an automatic decision instead of paying attention to the name!

geez...

later...

March 09, 2007 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home