< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just Saying "Hey"...

I thought that I would stick my head out of my self-imposed solitude and say "hey" to everyone.

Just to let you guys know that I'm doing okay.

I have just completed all of my assignments from this past week.

I have completed reading all of my assigned chapters (8 of them).

And I have typed up all of my assignments as well.

I have almost completed my "at home" work assignments as well which was writing some journalistic updates for our hospital website, including some of the doctor's biographies.


I received an e-mail from one of our doctors who was asking ~me~ about my "hobbies". It made me laugh, since currently, my only hobby is homework.


However, it really makes me feel good that I can start the week without anything left "undone".


I was truly exhausted from working this past Friday. What began as a solitary echocardiogram at 7pm, ended up being eight exams which involved both echocardiograms and abdominal studies.

So I didn't make it back home until after 2am on Saturday morning.


I did get some sleep in on Saturday morning and didn't wake up until Mom called. She always calls on Saturday mornings. She tries to make it later in the mornings since she never knows at what time I have made it to bed the night before.

Dad is doing okay, but his WBC's (white blood cell count) have crashed. So the doctors have DC'd (discontinued) his chemo treatments for the time being. They're currently watching his blood counts very closely and are doing CBC's (complete blood counts) about every three days now.


Saturday was a beautiful day, although I wasn't able to enjoy it much.

We received some much needed rain today. It has been cloudy and cool all day and that certainly helped to keep me inside of the house and focused on my tasks.

I will be in class tomorrow night so I don't know if I will make it back here or not.

Maybe I'll be able to visit all of you guys instead.


I pray that all of you had a wonderful week-end and that your upcoming week is blessed.

later...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

March 12, 2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

You are such a hard-worker - I hope your kids are taking notes!

Hope it all pays off in the end, as I'm sure it will! :-)

March 12, 2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Lea...


Hey Sue...

*laugh*

Surely the kids are!


later...

March 12, 2007 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ya go with that school work again:) I hope it slows down for all of us soon!!! I hope your dad is ok..I will keep him in my prayers.

March 13, 2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger Beaman said...

Nice prose you put in my comments. :)

Tiddles isn't actually a cat of mine, just the picture looked too good not to turn into a poem.

I hope for the best regarding your father. It must be terribly worrying.

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

March 13, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wolfbaby...

It seems to be in our foremost thoughts, eh?


Hey Beaman...

Thanks for the compliment! It doesn't compare not one bit to what you write.

Not at all!

later...

March 13, 2007 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home