< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Forwarded E-mails...

I finished editing my paper that was due tonight.

It was 17 pages long, APA format.

Completed in plenty of time to go through some of the forwarded e-mails...

Delete the bad ones.

Forward the good ones.


Then I browsed the blogs.


It was time for my rather large piece of chocolate cake and my nice ice cold glass of milk...

Time to check for any last minute e-mails that had come through before I go to bed.


Uh oh...

I have a reply to one of my forwarded e-mails.


It's from my friendly, demure, grandmotherly neighbor Sue.


In fact, she's a great grandmother.


hmmm...


The message was written in VERY LARGE font in BOLD letters.


I have copied and pasted the message below:


TJ Morgan, you just had to do it again
didn't you.
Just wait I'll get even with you. You
better be watching out for me!!!!!!!!!!



Yes. I've been threatened by my neighbor Sue.


It's been a while since I have been able to get a "GOTCHA" by her.


How do the kids say it?

Ah yes...


~S W E E T~


BWAH HA HA HA!!!!


later...


BTW...

Here's what the e-mail said:

Follow the little tiny blue dot

This will drive you crazy! It's much harder than it seems.

Can only be done by about 1 in 10 people.


If you want to see what's gotten Sue so upset go here.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Ha, you got me! I'm still a quivering wreck!

May 28, 2007 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen what's going on in central Oklahoma's Frontier
Country?

www.seeoklahomafirst.com

Travel around central Oklahoma with your passport and collect stamps from the attractions. You could win tickets for 4 for your family to come visit Oklahoma!

May 29, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

I certainly hope you recover!!

later...

May 29, 2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hmmm... Kathryn?

Are you a regular reader here?

May 29, 2007 9:11 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

OK...first of all, that was NOT NICE! You bad woman *LOL*...I had someone else do something similar once, only it was for a nice car commercial, and a decayed body jumps out and screams...my father in law sent me that special treat!
I'd be on the lookout for Sue...she is bound to return the favor! :)

June 01, 2007 5:48 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I think I would like your father-in-law!!

He sounds like a ~cool~ person.

=8+D

later...

June 02, 2007 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home