< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Butts and Boobs...

Yes.

I've been busy with schoolwork.

Lots of schoolwork.


I just had to stop in and complain for a minute.


I get all of my web based e-mail through Yahoo. My ISP (internet service provider) is with SBC, which has now been taken over by AT&T. Of course, the ISP has an aggreement with Yahoo.

Since AT&T has taken over they have turned my e-mail "environment" into an advertisement smorgasborg. It isn't like it used to be. A nice clean e-mail program with MY RELEVANT STUFF in it.


Now, when I access my e-mail, I see lots of butts and boobs.


And really folks...


I don't enjoy it at all.


AT&T...


I'm tired of you already.


later...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home