< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Just Plain Busy...

I've been too busy to blog.

Too busy to visit any of your blogs.

Too busy to scratch my ...


Anyway, I just thought I would let all of you guys know what I've been up to.


This evening I have read an assignment.

Took a test.

And worked on a project.


I have just given myself a "self-reward".

A nice tall glass of ice cold milk and a couple of pieces of chocolate out of my Godiva Box that my oldest daughter, Calais, had given me.

mmm...


I think I deserved it.


And yes.

I'm stressed out.


I feel like I am snowed under right now with class assignments, projects, and papers.


I wasn't able to get as much accomplished this week-end as I had hoped. This has given me the feeling of being even farther behind in my schoolwork.


No TV.

No phone conversations.

No nothing.


Just schoolwork.


Tomorrow my neighbor Sue and I will be working on Part II for my Human Lifespan Development class.


Then I have to get the paper written up and turned in on Friday.

This is certainly not how I like to do my papers. I like to have a lot more time to work on them than just a couple of days. That's basically about all the time I'll have since I have class on Thursday evening.


And so far, my Thursday night classes have been running from 5:30pm up to almost 10pm. We also have a group project and we are required to meet after class.

So then I come straight home and type up my field notes from our group meeting.

Just so that I won't forget anything.


*sigh*


Linda in Norman did give me a call last night.

She thought that I might have died or something.


No, I'm not dead.

But I'm beginning to wonder if this is what it feels like just before you do die.


later...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

I am just amazed that Sue will work with you on that paper after that nasty joke you played on her...*LOL*

Take a deep breath...eat more chocolate...you'll get through it.

:)

June 05, 2007 4:26 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

Thanks for the encouragement. I just hope that my box of chocolate holds out!

Sue is the 'bestest' neighbor ever.

And she's tough too. I found out during our first interview that she was "Rosie the Riveter"!

WooHoo!!

(I'm telling on you Sue.)

later...

June 05, 2007 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain... I have been swamped with school work as well.. hence the very generic post i have been doing this semester...

June 11, 2007 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home