< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Food Pyramid...

Yes...

I'm under a lot of stress here.

Big papers...

Lots of homework...

Lots of material to read.


Then last night my bank account was drafted by ONG (Oklahoma Natural Gas).

It wasn't unexpected since I am on the "automatic bill pay" plan.

But the amount was...


My account was OVERCHARGED!!


Oh yeah...

I'm HOT.

I'm UPSET.


I'm...




Headed for the fridge.


later...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch that sucks... really seriously sucks...

dude whats up with the natural gas prices going up so bad?

June 11, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yeah...

It really does.


later...

June 11, 2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Oh no!
Your food pyramid looks just like mine :)

June 17, 2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Beaman said...

I've tagged you for a meme. ;p

June 18, 2007 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home