< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Civic Duty...


As Linda in Norman would say:

"Poke me with a fork. I'm done."


We have just been released by the Federal Judge.

We have completed our service as jurors after six days of testimony and deliberations.

All 12 jurors are emotionally and mentally drained beyond description.


Believe me when I tell you that it was an experience like no other.


And no...

I don't want to do it ever again.


later...



Story in the Norman Transcript.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

You know, I often wonder how those jurors do it for months on end....like the OJ trial for instance. It must be quite an experience. I am glad it is "done" for you now.

July 24, 2007 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch that is sounding painful...

glad it's done!!!

July 24, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

We were talking about that ourselves. We couldn't imagine what it would be like! And then we got to talking about how we were so glad that we weren't sequestered!!



Hey Wolfbaby...

Me too!!

later...

July 24, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi TJ, I've always wanted to be a juror but now you've got me thinking it's not such a great idea!

I see you've been very busy but I hope you are keeping well.

Sue

July 27, 2007 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home