< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Two Year Anniversary...

Is this crazy or what?

I forgot to post on my Blog Anniversary.


I have completed two years of blogging!


When I started I didn't know whether or not it would be be something that I would continue doing for any length of time.


I'm still here.

Too busy to blog sometimes...

But I still enjoy it.


And you guys too!


Exactly 23,900 visits at this very moment.


Thank you for your friendship!


later...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. A said...

Congrats! I hope you keep on blogging!

August 01, 2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Dr. A...

Thanks! And I hope that you do too!

later...

August 01, 2007 6:32 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Congratulations!!!

Wow! 2 years ... how time flies!!

Glad you're still blogging!!

*hugs and prayers*

August 01, 2007 7:24 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

Yes... Time does fly.

Thanks!

August 01, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Happy Blogiversary to you, TJ. I always enjoy coming by and reading what you write. You are one of my all time favorites. Keep it up!

August 06, 2007 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home