< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another Hummingbird Picture...



I was able to capture this photo of another little hummingbird flying.

You should have seen all the pictures that I took where the hummingbirds had left the frame of the shot.

I did get some other snapshots with a hummingbird within the frame, but I thought that this picture was the best one.


I've been busy lately.


Cleaned out the fridge...

And discovered that the interior was white.


later...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

Hello TJ ... I just wanted to introduce you to my sister in law, and fellow oklahoma blogger ... the information is on my blog. but here is a short quip if you don't want to see the pictures and me doing a huge gush, this is just a short gushy gush gush. I'm just a little proud. *grin*

This blog sis is a bit special too though, she's not just a blog sis ...she's a sis sis ...by marriage. She's my husband's sister ... and we call each other sister, on many occassions rather than sister in law.

She's started a new blog. She's starting a new business adventure. Her 13 year old is going to public school for the first time ... and she's just ... well ... at an interesting phase in life.

http://theinnersage.blogspot.com/

Please visit her blog, and introduce your friends to her. I'd really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, she knows a bit too much of what we, ourselves do. She has rheumatoid arthritis and fibroid ... and her brother (the baby brother to my husband as well) has Multiple Sclerosis (my poor kids gene pool .... they just don't stand a chance do they?).

She's helped with me, and my husband's issues, as well as helped to educate us and the rest of the family about her brother.


She is often, the overlooked, underappreciated child in the family ... it is really time for her to have some applause and appreciation.

August 22, 2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

That photo is beautiful! I am amazed at the detail I can see on the little guy.

It make me chuckle to hear about the pictures you took while the subject had other plans.

August 23, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

Sure. I stop by and visit as well.


Hey Lea...

I'm glad you had a nice chuckle. Those little guys are quick!


later...

August 23, 2007 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home