< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

One Day at a Time...

I thought that I would give you guys an update on Dad.

Mom brought him home from the hospital yesterday. His eye is swollen beyond belief and the conjunctiva has prolapsed and is exposed to the air.

We're putting ointment on the eye to prevent it from drying out.


He is also essentially blind right now.

As far as his psyche goes...

Dad isn't doing too well.


He also seems to be having difficulties with his mental acuity.


So...

I'm still in Texas...

Helping out as best I can.


Thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes.


later...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ
I am so sorry about your Dad. I must be painful to watch him suffering with this....
I am thinking of you.

October 04, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Pattie.

October 05, 2007 5:49 AM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

Wishing you the best. Prayers right now up for your family.
Ciao

October 06, 2007 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be praying for your dad..

hugs

October 11, 2007 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home