< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007...

I trust that everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Things have been generally quiet around here.

The goats have started kidding so Mom and Dad are fixing to be inundated with a few hundred kid goats.

We have had a big weather change in the last 24 hours; a 50 degree drop in temperature and howling northerly winds. Our temperature yesterday was 89 degrees and believe me, I was enjoying it too.

I know, I know...

Our cold weather isn't anything compared to my northern friends, but I just can't stand cold weather.

I have a lot of things to be thankful for so I guess I shouldn't be complaining...

Too much that is.

Christmas is just around the corner.

I had an idea for my three year old nephew who lives in Colorado.

I thought it was a great idea, but I had some technical difficulties, compounded by a slow internet connection, and had just about decided that I was going to have to do something else for his Christmas present.

I have worked on this thing in my spare time for almost two weeks now

So not getting my project uploaded had made me really *sad*.

But after four plus hours this afternoon I was finally able to get my project uploaded.

*whew*


My project was to make a little book with some of the pictures that I have taken around here. I have written a story to go with it as well.


Have you guys heard of blurb.com before?

Well, I just think that it is the coolest idea ever and I can't wait to see what "my book" looks like in print.

In the Texas Hill C...
By T.J. Morgan



I will do my best to get a picture of it when it comes in and try to get it posted here.


I hope all of you guys have a wonderful day tomorrow and this week-end. I have to go to work, but I don't have to work this week-end. I'll have to work Saturday and Sunday of next week though.

Thanks to all of you who work on the holidays. You guys certainly make our holidays safer and brighter.

later...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Miss seeing you and talking to you!!

Pk

November 22, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

What a great idea. It looks so good. TJ. . . . I hate cold weather too. As I drove 220 miles south from southern Colorado to Albuquerque. . . . I watched the temperature go from 20 to 14 to 7. .. . brrrrrrrrrrrr. I am so glad to be back in Texas. . . . this former Colorado girl. . . . loves our weather.
Ciao

November 27, 2007 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home