< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Burnet County 4-H and FFA 2008 Livestock Show...



I'm terribly behind on posting on my blog.

And no... I haven't posted lately because of laziness.

;+ )


Yes...

We're doing okay, and thank you for the kind inquiries.


Last week-end we stopped by the Burnet County 4-H and FFA Livestock Show.

It's held in the same barn that I used to show my lambs, pigs, and animals in.

Except for a small addition to the length of the barn, it hasn't really changed much.

I hadn't been there in over 30 years.



The barn isn't that big really...



Although, the place seemed enormous to me when I was a kid.

Bigger than life in my memories.




It was fun to watch the kids show their livestock. This little girl was probably outweighed by her Boer goat at least 2:1. If not more.

She did very well in the show ring as did all of the other exhibitors. These kids will look back on their time in the show ring with fond memories.




The stock show is still alive and well in Burnet, Texas. Thanks to all of the support that it receives from parents, grandparents, adult sponsors, and the local businesses.

It is my understanding that the show was a big success once again this year.

That's good.

It's nice to know that some things really don't change after all.




later...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TJ..
I've been by to visit several times, but unable to comment. I hope this comment takes, and I hope you are doing well.

February 02, 2008 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .A web time clock that tracks both direct labor and indirect labor activity, including the employee, activity, machine, part, operation, project, date, time, and hours. This module is fully integrated with the Timeclock screens provided by Time and Attendance System

January 22, 2009 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey do you no anything about snakes cause if so i have one not shure whatkind its a baby but if you do or anyone that reads this plz email me at f.theworld@yahoo.com i no the email isnt good but i was mad so plz help out thanks

September 14, 2009 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home