< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Ocean...

The surface... smooth as glass it is.

ahhh... a gentle breeze... provides a slight movement... a small ripple.

Enough to add interest... curiosity... to hold your attention... provide enjoyment?


Perhaps.


Beneath... a varied terrain exists... mountainous... with deep, deep valleys.

Deep... the valleys are so deep.


I'm not equipped to stay in this world... I can't stay here... not for long at least.


I can't hold my breath much longer... where are you?


I'm alone... on the quiet surface.

And I am tortured ... in the deep.


I'm looking... everywhere.


Where are you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home