< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is Where I Come From...

A tear... running down my cheek.

A memory... too sad to keep.

A heartbreak... painful and deep.

A lost dream... afraid to sleep.



Long and winding ... my roads are.

Far and wide... my travels.

Here and there... my thoughts wander.

My history... should I share?



Where do I come from...

It depends ... on where I've been.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

beautiful. Sad, but beautiful and thought provoking.

September 04, 2010 12:30 PM  
Blogger jakalof said...

Hi TJ,

I hope things are getting better for you -- sounds like you have a good reason(s) (kids) to keep hope alive.

Yes -- its been a long time. You were one of the only people who ever made comments at my blog and so I thought of you now and then. I wasn't paying attention that well to realize how tough things have been.

Best regards,
Jak

September 06, 2010 7:55 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Jak...

Sooo glad you stopped by.

Thank you. Thank you so very much.

September 26, 2010 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home