< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Well now...

... it seems that it has been almost 2 years since my last post.

And no... the shunt didn't fix my CSF leak problem.

I had the surgery for repair in November, 2008, two months after the previous post. The leak recurred in May, 2009.

I then got pneumonia and developed a lung abcess. I became so ill that, according to an ECG and cardiologist, that I had a heart attack? Unbeknownst to me... it was. During this period of extreme fevers, shaking chills, and incompetent MD's... I continued to work.

Why? Well... I am my family's only source of support. Have been for what... 15 years now?

After multiple spinal taps, CT and MRI's, etc., etc., etc.... I had another surgery to repair the leak Christmas week 2009.

So... here I am ... trying to get back into the swing of life.

Seems to be hard for me... for as you can tell... I prefer to become a recluse when I am not well.

So... here I am.

Trying to live ... again.


Later...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

so good to see you posting!
So sorry it's been so difficult!!

I'm here, will be ... for a long time to come.

Gentle hugs
Peggikaye

August 23, 2010 10:22 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

~Thanks, Peggikaye...~

August 23, 2010 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home