< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Daydream...

Silently falling through the air...

Floating.

Wafting too and fro as I drift to earth.


I gently land... without notice.

No splash... no sound.

I become one with the flow of the river.


The sound of the rushing waters soothes my soul.

I follow the path of the current...

I glide over the rocks.

I survive the falls.


An eddy.

A quiet place ...

To pause and reflect.


A spot to be one with the river...

But still waters to observe the passing current.


Summer is over... but it seems that life for a leaf isn't?

Maybe... I will enjoy fall...

...after all.






Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

My name is Bonnie and I'm trying to contact you to get permission to use one of your photos. Can you contact me? My email is bzobell1@gmail.com

I'm a fiction writer in San Diego and want to use Timmy dressed as an angel for a one time performance at which I won't be making any money.

I'll keep trying to figure out a way to contact you in case this doesn't work.

bonnie

December 18, 2010 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home