< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

...Wrinkled...

Wrinkled

...sorry...

That I cause a wrinkle in your life.

...sorry...

That I can't seem to let you go.

I'm like an old wore out t-shirt...

Happily lying crumpled in the corner.

Just being near you...

To hear your voice...

Is enough ... perhaps.

Seems so forlorn...

...maybe today, I'll be worn.

...sorry...

I hope I don't cause you any strife.

...sorry...

My heart seems to not want to go...

...away...

Don't smooth out... this wrinkle in your life.

Could you please...

...just let me stay...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger PokerMan said...


Proses transaksi juga akan di lakukan sangat cepat, proses deposit ataupun withdraw Anda hanya perlu menunggu paling lama 5 menit saja. Minimal deposit disini juga sangat murah hanya dengan Rp.10.000,- saja Anda sudah bisa memainkan semua permainan yang ada disini.
Jadi kalian tunggu apa lagi ? segera daftarkan diri kalian disini situs poker online.

Judi Poker Online
Situs Poker Online
Agen Poker Online

December 03, 2019 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Tempe AC Repair said...

Hello mate great bloog

July 28, 2022 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home