< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's a Week Before Christmas...

My neighbor Sue is so sweet. She sent a Christmas card, a handmade beaded butterfly, and ~wonderful and tasty~ homemade fudge across the street to us.

I know that she is a very busy lady and has a lot to do.

Although I do wonder if her profferings aren't motivated due to some form of "guilt"?

*sigh*

Sue makes me feel so inadequate as a neighbor in so many ways.

Thank you Sue for the wonderful gifts!

With basketball games early this morning and an echocardiogram and abdominal study this afternoon, I have declined to do much else today.

(I have always wanted to say something like that.)

The kids and I sat down and watched a movie this misty, drizzly, rainy -wants to turn to snow- evening.

Other than running a few loads of laundry I have done much else.

Some news for those who are following/chasing the tails/tales of my wayward cat.

Another piece of the puzzle concerning my cat has arrived via e-mail.

In the body of the communique` was a hint that perhaps this ring of bandits/thieves/ne'er-do-wells could be getting very close to becoming a statewide underground organization.

It also implied that my cat may be in danger of being transported to another undisclosed location.

*rats*

Just when I am "almost" confident that I have the current location of the crime scenes figured out.

With this new information and evidence, perhaps I could entice the OSBI to take a look into my case.

This latest photo also reveals that there is a new "player" involved in the crime ring.

This piece of evidence could be just enough evidence to tip the scales in my favor.

later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

T.J..... and how long have you HAD these delusions about that nice little kitty belonging to you?

>:-)

.

December 18, 2005 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home