< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Conspiracy Theory...













I mentioned to you guys about having received some more e-mailed photos of my cat. I received these photos on Thanksgiving Day no less.

I don't know if any of you have been following this "case" or not but I feel that I need to get everyone up to date on what has now transpired. (By the way, the cat is NOT laying on MY couch."

For those of you who have tuned in late you can catch up on this phenomenon from some of my prior posts:

The Way Things Happen...

My Garden Gnome...

Between work and school, I have found it quite difficult to do any real investigative work concerning these mysterious pictures that appear in my inbox. But I now feel that there is significant evidence which proves that there is an underground "organization" involving more than one individual concerning my cat. In fact, there is hard evidence that at least three are involved.

Furthermore, I now have evidence that these "criminal acts" have expanded into new territory, is involving "minor children", and another one of my cats!

While I still do not have definitive evidence on who the "mob boss" is I believe that this photo gives us a fairly good clue.
If you will look closely at the background you will see the first picture that I have posted is still on the computer monitor. It is possible that this individual, who is holding the original confis-catted-ed cat, is the instigator and leader of the underground "catknapping" ring.

I can't tell by this photo, but it looks like my cat is "struggling" to get away so he can come home.

To date no ransom has been demanded via "stone thrown through window", U.S. Mail, courier, telegraph, telephone, or e-mail for either of my cats. Additionally, they still show up here on a regular basis to eat.

hmmmm...

This is a 'great mystery'.

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

T.J.! Your post had me laughing out loud! Too funny!

Are you sure that they're your cats ... and not the neighbor's cats? ... Sounds to me like they just come over to "visit" now and again ... >:-)

November 27, 2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

You may be confirming my paranoid thoughts that I am living a self-delusional existence!

=8+0

later...

November 27, 2005 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home