< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A "Battery Operated" Update...


You may remember my recent product concerns about a battery charger that I had purchased from the Rayovac company.


I had written a letter to the company and sent it via e-mail.

I have since received a response.

With the sharing of a model number of the product in question I have received this final reply:

Some replacement batteries have been ordered for you and will be shipped at no charge. Please let us know if you still have problems with the new batteries and your charger.

We appreciate your use of Rayovac products. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

M. I. Agosto
Consumer Services
Spectrum Brands Inc.
1-800-237-7000



So, I am waiting to see if these batteries will fit/work in my battery charger.

If they do, I will be compelled to write another e-mail.

It will consist mainly of me wanting to know the following:

Why aren't these batteries sold in stores?
AND

Will I have to special order these batteries from now on?
AND

Are these batteries in danger of being discontinued?



I wonder how old these batteries are and if they are having to ship them in from overseas...

or something like that.

later...

8 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Interesting. I will wait to hear how this works out for you. Good Luck!

May 17, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Good news then on the battery front...

Re: previous post. I wasn't inferring "you" would intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear and you misunderstood me...

May 17, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Sure Pattie. Will do.



You see what I mean Sue?

I didn't think that you were inferring that at all!

But somehow, I wasn't clear on *my* comment.

It's a struggle I tell ya...

A real struggle for me.

later...

May 17, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi TJ: LOL LOL LOL

May 17, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

*toothy grin*

May 17, 2006 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ ... you're a cutie. AND you're loved!

:o)

May 17, 2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

And then there's Moof.

She always knows the right things to say!

Thanks Moof.

later...

May 17, 2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

*GRIN*

May 18, 2006 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home