< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, July 07, 2006

My World View...

My neighbor Sue has just had her house painted.

The painters finished the job up today.

They did a very good job and the house looks really nice.


If you recall, you'll remember how changes in my environment affect me.


Well, I guess Sue remembered too, and sent me an e-mail this afternoon:

What do you think, does the ol place look better?
Do you like grey and white?



Of course, Sue was asking me after the fact you know.

The paint has been bought and is already applied to the house.


Thank goodness I knew of Sue's plans about a year ago.

I had also had several discussions about painting the house with her and her daughter Connie.

And color was always a part of those historical discussions.


But no one had bothered to tell me that they were going to paint the house this week.

So I didn't have a chance to go over and review *our* painting plans from a year ago.


Thank goodness none of those previously discussed *decisions* had been altered.


*whew*


Close call.


later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

Gray and white is pretty .. I can think of worse LOL ... there is a bright pink house in broken arrow!

purple would be a nightmare.

July 08, 2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

Yes, it's really pretty.

We all know about your "purple passion" Peggikaye. And I was wondering about getting you something purple as a housewarming gift.

=8+O

I'm leaving for the Hill Country of Texas now. Going to pick up my kids.

I'll be chattin' atchya...

later...

July 08, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger RC said...

whew! it does sound like a close call for sure!!!

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

July 08, 2006 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, TJ! Be careful on the road!

July 08, 2006 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe trip and enjoy the kiddies!!!

ummm gray and white dosn't seem to bad;)

July 09, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ: Have a safe trip down to Texas. Hey, at least your neighbors didn't paint their house pink...or purple...or a bright shade of orange :)

July 09, 2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home