< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Don't Know About You... But...

Today we had a small crisis here at the house...

Somehow we had run out of toilet paper.


So that got me to thinking about...

Well, you know.


I have been hearing a lot of rhetoric lately that I really don't like.

With all the United Nations speeches and all...

Dictators and the like talking trash about the United States.


When you have a Hugo Chavez making the sign of the cross, veiled threats, and saying words like "inshallah" (Arabic for God willing)...

Well, I guess that makes "what's her name" right about extremist Christians being dangerous.


Who would have guessed?


So all these folks don't like America.


hmmm...


I don't really see that as a problem.

Just don't be asking us for any money or aid when you get yourself in a bind.


I think maybe I should consider walking to work. I'm tired of buying these ungrateful people's gasoline.

Is it Citgo that is owned by Venezuela?

For sure, I'll get it figured out and I will not buy their gas.


I've already suggested that we go to electric golf carts for running around town and back and forth to school.

Maybe someone in charge will take me seriously now.


I'm also formulating some letters in my head.


I would like to know where the politicians are that have some balls.


There should be someone out there that can say it like it is without having to go through a politically correct translator with a gold overlay of diplomacy.

Gee whiz...

Just spit it out and say it like it is.


Any person with a lick of reasoning can see that the Iranian and Venezuelan presidents are not stable people.

And if you don't have stable people running an entire country...

Anything can happen.


Tip toeing through the tulips isn't going to get us anywhere with these guys...

Because they see it as a weakness.

These guys think we're wimps and don't have any guts.


It's time to wake up and smell the coffee...

Throw out the cat and pull in the latch string...


Money talks and I say let's dry it up.


later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

TJ. . . I shut central ac off last month. . . . refuse to give the electric company any more of money.

I blogged about tolites today. . . do we have like minds.
:)
Ciao

September 21, 2006 4:44 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sicilian...

We must have like minds, because I shut my A/C off too!

later...

September 21, 2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on T.J. you tell'em.. im with ya!!!!

seriuosly run for office ok.

i'd vote for you

September 21, 2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

*smile*

September 21, 2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I couldn't agree more.
Hey, do you watch Glenn Beck (on Headline News)?
He totally shares your view here (as do I) He did a segment about Citgo and Venezuela a few nights ago. I was sickened and shocked. I don't know why people are not paying more attention to Chavez and the Iranian president and their thoughtless remarks about our country and our president. Maybe people are not paying attention to what is going on. Time to wake up!!!

September 22, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I don't have cable so I don't get to watch those shows.

I do catch 15 minutes or so of Glenn Beck on the radio on my way to work sometimes though.

Why don't people pay attention?

later...

September 22, 2006 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ ... I'm with you on that! And you're right - it's all about money. We need to vote with our wallets ...

October 09, 2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home