< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Please Help Me with My Homework...

I am still working on my term paper and the weather has finally turned around for the better.

*sigh*

I have a favor to ask of you guys.

I had posted some poll questions on a previous post and I am using the results as part of my term paper.

If you haven't taken the opportunity to answer these questions, and you would still like to do so, please go here.

Thanks to all of those who have already responded.

Your contribution to my grade is greatly appreciated!

later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I did your survey already. Hope it helps. Good luck! ;p

February 18, 2007 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sorry been so long since I have been by...things have been crazy busy and theres still a few blogs I haven't quiete caught up on. I did your survey and posted a link to it for my readers:) Best of luck with your paper!!!

February 18, 2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Irene and Wolfbaby!

I really appreciate it!

February 18, 2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I TJ, I just did the poll. I tried to do it once before but my browser kept locking up. I really appreciate the way you're keeping tabs on my buddies at the Metro Who's Who, by the way. Boy, did they step in it or what?? ;)

February 19, 2007 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did my part!

February 19, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Yup I did your survery a little while ago as well...hope it helps...and hope life is treating you well!

February 19, 2007 6:37 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thank sooooo much to EVERYONE who has participated in my polls.

I am very grateful and honored that all of you took the time to do so!

February 20, 2007 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home