< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Grades...



I was only to get one chapter of my homework assignments read this evening.

The kids were also working on their photograph entries for convention.

I find it difficult to read, answer questions, watch, talk on the phone, and make suggestions all at the same time.

Either way, at least I did get the chapter completed.

Whether any of it ~stuck in my head~ or not is yet to be seen.


My grades have been posted for the last classes that I took.

I just thought I would thank all of you again for your contributions towards my grade.

I was taking a really big risk (at least in my mind I was) by incorporating "casual blog-based" poll results into a researched final paper.

I don't have my paper back, so I don't know if there were any comments written on it. How many points were taken for grammatical errors and all of that stuff.

I don't even know what my grade on the individual paper is.

All I know is that it was worth 25% of my final grade.


So...

I just thought I would share my grade with everyone.

Especially since it is partly your grade as well...

And announce that all of you earned an **A** for the class!


later...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations on your A!!!

March 13, 2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Awesome!

March 14, 2007 6:27 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Yippee!
Glad we could help you out with that
:)PS: I awarded you with the Thinking Blogger Award over at my place.

March 14, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Wolfbaby and Lea!!

Pattie...

You did ?What?!

March 14, 2007 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Well Done You!

You deserve it, big pat on the back!

Sue

March 14, 2007 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ .... I'm not at all surprised that you got an A! :o)

Congratulations, my dear friend!

March 15, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Moof!

March 15, 2007 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the A!!!!!

March 19, 2007 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home