< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Anonymous Gift Blooms...

Do you guys remember these?



Well it has almost been a year since I received my anonymous gift.



Just a couple of weeks ago I was able to identify my anonymous gifter. It was my Neighbor Linda who had left them on my sidewalk. She was thinning out her beds and shared her extra irises with me.


I didn't know what color they were going to be. And Linda couldn't remember for sure which ones she had given to me.


*laugh*

But the mystery has now been solved.

I planted them in my backyard flower bed and they have survived a long cold dry Oklahoma winter.


Their blooms are so big and beautiful!


They are such a joy to me.


But do you want to know something weird?


I can hardly believe that a year has already gone by since I planted them.


How can that be?


later...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

They are absolutely beautiful! What a lovely gift. And at last the mystery is solved.

Sue

April 23, 2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

It's good to "see" you!

April 23, 2007 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home