< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Butts and Boobs Part II


So I'm sending an e-mail reply to one of my professors.

I'm concentrating on my stuff, you know?


And I get THAT SCREEN in my face!


Do you guys realize how this just RUINS my concentration?????


I know...

You folks may think that I am just being sensitive about all of this.

But I assure you that I'm not.


I have a large monitor at home.

And I like things to be easy to see and read.

(No... It doesn't have anything to do with my age. *cough*)


So when I use my e-mail, and picture like the one above pops up, it feels like my NOSE is in SOMEONE's ASS.


I'm not a dog.

And I don't go around shoving my nose up people's butts or in their crotches.


I tried last night to contact AT&T and complain. But I was not able to get through. Not even to the "Live Chat" person.


I am SICK and TIRED of these ADS on my YAHOO e-mail account.


I am going to IGNORE the ads and BOYCOTT every single company that I see advertise on my e-mail account.


In fact, I might even boycott Yahoo and AT&T.


We'll see if I can "reach out and touch someone".


AT&T...

This could get ugly


later...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was considering switching to yahoo high-speed, but after seeing this, I'm definitely sticking with cox cable. No buts or boobs in my inbox.

June 19, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Shelly...

You could see me joining you!


later...

June 19, 2007 7:42 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I absolutely hate all these pop-ups and Ads. They are such an annoyance!

June 23, 2007 3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a pain.. can you set your spam blocker up higher? instead of on the mid level.. one of the reasons I don't use my yahooo account.

June 25, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

OK, TJ...I don't mean to laugh, but this post was both funny and disturbing. Mainly because you wrote it in a humorous fashion, however, I too, am sick of ads that are sexual in nature. It is quite offensive.

PS: my word verification for this comment: jpainn....conincidence? I think not.... :)

June 25, 2007 5:52 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey guys...

I'm certainly glad that I'm not alone in my feelings about this.

And no Pattie...

It's probably not a coincidence at all.

I think that even Blogger, the king of Adsense, is groaning.

later...

June 25, 2007 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ, I've gotten on top of those, actually. I use FireFox, and I've downloaded a plugin called "Adblock Plus." It blocks a huuuuuuuuuge list of preset ads, and to add a new one, you just click the little "Block" tag that shows up above each ad. You'll never see another like that again. You can also block entire ad companies ... like "ad.click," and never have another one of them show up.

You can also unblock things if you've made a mistake.

If you want more info on it, let me know!

June 30, 2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home