< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm Speechless...




My blogging has been spotty lately at best.

I haven't been able to keep up with my blogging friends' blogs either.

I've been very busy, lots of projects, lots of work, lots of personal stuff...


So imagine my surprise...

Shock rather...

When I discovered that I have been nominated for a 2007 Okie Blog Award.

The category that I have been nominated for is:

Best Unusual Blog


I want to personally thank the Okie Blogger(s?) who nominated me.

It's really an honor to be nominated...

A cherished prize in and of itself.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Voting for the 2007 Okie Blog Awards has already begun and will continue through September 26, 2007.

There are a few rules, one being that you have to be a current Oklahoma blogger to be able to vote.


Thanks to Mike for all of the hard work that he puts into sponsoring the awards as well as the annual Okie Blogger Round-Up.


Below is his list for this year's nominees.

Enjoy.


Best Overall Blog



An Audience of One -
BatesLine -
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman -
Daily Bitch -
dustbury

Erudite Redneck,B.S.,B.S., M.A. -
Okie Funk -
Rocks in my Dryer -
The Lost Ogle -
Yet Another Small Town Moment



Best Political Blog



Alternative Tulsa -
BatesLine -
Bounded Rationality -
Left End of the Dial -
MeeCiteeWurkor

Militant Moderate -
Okie Funk -
Oklahoma Lefty -
Oklahoma Political News Service -
The McCarville Report Online



Best Family Blog



Chico and the Mom -
Friday Playdate -
Happy Homemaker -
Kellyology -
Life is a state of mind

moms are for everyone -
Redneck Diva -
Rocks in my Dryer -
Sterched -
What Makes a Housewife Desperate?



Best Humor Blog



bee spot -
Bible Belt Babylon -
Daily Bitch -
Don't Try This At Home -
Friday Playdate

Joel -
PhotoTune -
Redneck Diva -
The Lost Ogle -
Y2K Survivor



Best Audio Blog



IROK Radio -
Passionate America -
Robotic Dance Music

The Daily Bitch -
The WynnCast



Best Blog Layout



dirtyashtray[dot]com -
Dustin Brewer -
Euphoric Reality -
Incurable Insomniac -
JaniCuisine

Journey to Simplicity - Justin Shattuck -
Life in Shades of F-Major -
Sleeping Mommy -
Quantum Fog



Best Unusual Blog


AKA Mike Horshead -
Art of Jeff Brame -
BackyardBirdCamBlog -
dogscatskidslife -
Learning Curve on the Ecliptic

Middledawn -
Our Tulsa World -
PhotoTune -
Pimp This Town -
Squirrel Is In



Best Writing Blog



Audience of One -
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman -
DaveTown -
dustbury -
Miss Wisabus

The WynnBlog -
McCarty Musings -
Redneck Diva -
Rocks in my Dryer -
Yet Another Small Town Moment



Best Culture Blog



4 Color Commentary -
Blog Oklahoma.us -
CycleDog -
Doug Dawgs Blog -
Hypeful

Incurable Insomniac -
Library Stories -
Oklahoma Rock -
Tasha Does Tulsa -
Violins and Starships



Best Commentary



Bounded Rationality -
But I digress... -
JMBzine -
Life and Deatherage -
Mainstream Baptist

No Blog of Significance -
Satellite Sky -
Streak's Blog -
T Town Tommy -
Two-Headed Blog



Best Inspirational Blog



An Audience of One -
Counseling Notes -
Flibbertigibbet! -
Mainstream Baptist -
No Blog of Significance

Red Fork Hippie Chick -
the parish -
This is not for you... -
Tim Sean -
Voyage Ministries



Best Commercial Blog



DoubleShot Coffee Company -
ITLnet Blog -
Joley Photography's Blog -
JR's Family BBQ

Notes from the Newsroom -
Oklahoma Wine News -
Small Biz Survival


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger jakalof said...

Hi TJ,

Long time ....

Congrats on your blog nomination.

I agree that you have a great blog!

I happened onto my own blog today and noticed you dropped by to say hi. I really haven't paid any attention lately.

Been slightly distracted but there is a chance that life can return to normal -- nah (probably not). What's normal anyway? I seem to fill every last second of time with something or other -- usually its probably other as in just wasting time somehow.

Congrats again on the blog nomination.

Talk to you later.

Jak

September 16, 2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

Well deserved nomination! Good luck!

September 17, 2007 3:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Champagne!

Congratulations on the nomination, TJ! I hope you win.

September 17, 2007 5:57 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Well done TJ on getting nominated! I hope you win - you certainly deserve to!

September 17, 2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Jak...

I've been "wondering" about you. It's really good to hear from you.


Hey Dr. A...

Thanks!


Hey Thomas...

I know that you have some really nice glasses handy just for the occasion. Thanks!


Hey Sue...

Thank you!


later...

September 17, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Hmm....I guess since I don't live in Oklahoma, I wouldn't qualify *LOL*
Congrats, TJ!

I hope things settle down for you soon ;-)

September 20, 2007 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, i found out mine was nominated too. wonder who nominated me

September 20, 2007 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats TJ, hope ya win.. woowhoo;)

take care ok

September 25, 2007 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home