< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005's Top Ten Posts...


2005 has ended and 2006 has begun.

I finished up at work and I’m back at home now.

I’m fixing to dig out some of my Y2K snacks and have a small bite before I go to bed.

Beginnings and endings have a tendency to make most folks a little melancholy.

I don’t make resolutions and New Year’s is basically just another day for me, but it does pose a few problems for me initially.

I have some difficulty remembering to write the correct year down for a few months after a new year begins; though I usually have it down pat by May or so.

I have taken stock of my new hobby of blogging. I have decided that I really like it and I plan to continue writing in my little blog.

I have made 191 posts since I made my first blog entry on July 28th.

One of the goals for my blog is to provide useful information, but I do enjoy having my own sounding board to get a few things off of my chest.

In light of this goal, and the fact that the internet is often referred to as the information highway, I have compiled a top ten list of posts that have received the most traffic from search engine results. I hope that the people who stopped by to read my blog found the information that they were searching for.

I also really enjoy looking at the search terms that are used to access my blog. They can be quite interesting at times. Quite a few visitors were searching for a commemorative speech example, and others were looking to see whether or not a forwarded e-mail had merit or not.

While I would like to compile a top ten list of my personal favorite posts, or the ones that generated the most controversy and/or e-mails, I will just stick with something that is more concrete by nature and less subjective.

So here they are.

The top ten posts of 2005:

#10. Wednesday, December 21, 2005 Diamond Pet Foods Recall...

#9. Wednesday, October 12, 2005 Trick or Treat? Witch will it be...

#8. Thursday, December 08, 2005 Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

#7. Thursday, September 29, 2005 Canine Influenza Virus H3N8...

#6. Wednesday, November 30, 2005 My Letter to Paul Wesselhoft...

#5. Sunday, October 23, 2005 It's My Pleasure...

#4. Sunday, November 20, 2005 Subcutaneous Emphysema in a Canine Patient...

#3. Friday, November 04, 2005 Commemorative Speech...

#2. Saturday, November 12, 2005 A Bite of Reality...

#1. Sunday, October 16, 2005 Swiffer Wet Jet Rumor is an Urban Legend...

I’m thankful to have such an outlet. I hope those who visit find good information, are entertained, and at times, are also challenged.

So who knows what subjects and thoughts will cross my path and mind in 2006.

I just hope that I have at least 365 thoughts left in my head.

later…

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

T.J. ... I'm happy that 2005 brought me to blogging, and that blogging caused me to "meet" wonderful fellow bloggers such as yourself!

Wishing you and yours peace, joy and dreams fulfilled in 2006!

January 01, 2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Same here.

Here's to a great 2006.

later...

January 03, 2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home