< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Alien World...



A recent research paper has been published concerning the mental health affects of women who have had an abortion.

What I find very interesting is that the researcher had a hard time finding someone who would publish his paper. The paper had been sent to four separate journals with two of them being American publications.

Only a British journal accepted the paper for publishing.

Why was that?

It is thought that the paper was too "controversial".

Here's my theory:

I think that there is a strong possibility that the journals could be headed by pro-abortion executives.

Do you think that it is out of line for me to say that?

The article, "Critics Question Study Linking Abortion, Mental Health Problems", quotes these statistics:

Fergusson and colleagues at the Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences in New Zealand have tracked 1,265 women in a longitudinal study since their birth in mid-1977. The women are now 28 and the study is continuing.

Recently the team turned its attention to the issue of abortion and possible effects.

Of the 1,265 participants, more than 500 had fallen pregnant at least once by the age of 25. Of that group, 90 had had an abortion.

Of those who had an abortion, 42 percent suffered from major mental health problems at a subsequent stage, with symptoms including depression, suicidal tendencies and alcohol and drug abuse.

Fergusson said that rate was 35 percent higher than in the case of those who continued with their pregnancies, and almost double the rate of those who had not been pregnant.


Since I am not a subscriber to the publication I am unable to view the complete study.

I bet it is very enlightening.

If only American journalists would quit trying to create their own reality.

There's a designer in Sweden who has developed a pair of anti-Christian jeans. These jeans are becoming very popular and the company is looking to ship them to other outlets across the country's borders.

The logo designer has placed a logo on the jeans that consists of a skull with an upside-down cross on its forehead.

Designer Bjorn Atldax states, "It is an active statement against Christianity. I'm not a Satanist myself, but I have a great dislike for organized religion."

So why did he pick Christianity? Couldn't he have found some other "organized religion" to make a statement against?

Or is it not *politically correct* in Sweden too?

Since Sweden is proud of her non-religious heritage, it appears that the few Swedish Christians who are there are very tolerant of what goes on around them.

Even the predominant Lutheran Church of Sweden reacts with a shrug.

"I don't think it's much to be horrified about," said Bo Larsson, director of the Church of Sweden's department of Education, Research and Culture.

"It is abundantly clear that this designer wants to create public opinion against the Christian faith ... but I believe that the way to deal with this is to start a discussion about what religion means."


Can you see the United States becoming more like this?

A few other stories that I ran across have caught my eye also.

Did you hear about the cat that survived a 70-mile highway ride underneath a car?

Then there was the cat that locked its owner out of her own car.

While these two stories could be considered to be "probable" and "likely" events, there's this story about a cat that called 911 for its helpless wheelchair bound owner.

It is quite entertaining to read about interesting cat stories in the news, but they eerily coincided with another e-mailed photo that I received of my own cat.

This photo shows a different *human being* holding my poor kitty!

Coincidence? Chance?

All of these stories from across the globe, along with the new photo of my cat, got me to thinking about odds. Perhaps I should consider another theory.

What are the odds that these are chance and random events?

What if there are aliens from another world that are taking human form? What if some of them are taking over cat bodies too? What if they are strategically placing themselves among the population and trying to influence society?

What if one of their primary *interests* and *targets* are cats? One of them being my OWN CAT?

What are the chances that they are beaming my cat up and performing undetectable scientific experiments on him?

The thought makes me shudder.

Now I don't know if I can go to bed and get a good night's rest.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home