< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Eh?

I received today, via the United States Postal Service, a package of four (4) brand new rechargeable AA nickel metal hydride Rayovac batteries.

Brand new batteries just as the customer service representative had promised.

I see that these are nicer batteries than what I had previously purchased being that they have 2500 mAh as opposed to my 2000 mAh purchase.


*gasp*


They don't fit in my battery charger!


hmmm...


Maybe you didn't hear what I said.


I S-A-I-D...

THEY DON'T FIT.

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

aRGH!

May 19, 2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Sarah and Peggikaye...

*ditto*

later...

May 19, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

"Knocking your head against a brick wall" springs to mind ....

May 19, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... you think they're trying to tell you: "tough!" ...

*grrr*

I know what I'd like to do with the darn things, but it's not legal ...

... someone at that business would be in *pain!*

May 20, 2006 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home