< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Latest News...

I finally have some new information about Thomas D. Barton, the registered sex offender who practically lives across the street from a public school.

It has taken quite a while, but he has been charged with three separate counts of:

LEWD, INDECENT OR LEWD ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 16


A warrant for Thomas D. Barton’s arrest was issued on July 26, 2006, and bond was set at $90,000.

It certainly has taken a long time to get to this point.

Filing the charges that is…



It has been a while since I have posted any updates about the sexual predators that have found their way into my inbox.

If you don’t subscribe to such an e-mail service, then I strongly recommend that you do.

It was due to just such an e-mail alert in my inbox that Thomas D. Barton was discovered, and the children who were being subjected to his deviant behavior were finally taken seriously.


You can also search the National Sex Offender Registry yourself. The link is in my sidebar.



I still get hits from folks who do Google searches on individuals that I have listed.

I hope that these people are duly warned.


And if these sex offenders are Googling themselves…

Well then…

I must have spelled your name correctly.


Jeffery Ellis Barnett

William David Barrett

Benjamin Luke Boarts

Dallas Craft

Bill Scott Cutter

Richard Michael Dressler

Randy Gene Elliott

Jared Paul Fenton

Steven Ridgeway Gordon

Joshua Allen Hocking

Byron Dwight Houston

Gregory Charles Jordan

Travis Earnest Mauch aliases Ricky Kelly, Kelly Ricky

James Franklin Means

Robert Ceasar Muzio

Robert Lee Pennington

Stephan Lynn Peoples

James Earl Reed

Roger Neal Ruland alias Neal Roger Ruland Jr

Louis Ray Satterlee

Christopher Scott Smith alias Mad Dog Smith


later…

Head's Up... It's a Free Service!

Sex Offenders: Your Neighbors and School Volunteers

Watch Your Neighborhoods...

5 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

I still get googled on the awareness ones I did in April!

August 02, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

It's amazing how diverse the subjects are that people are searching on the internet.

Sometimes, what's even more intriguing are the search terms themselves!

later...

August 03, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Yes, it is ...sometimes I get creeped out, most of the time I laugh, sometimes I realize that my blog just might be helping someone (I get a lot of hits on myasthenia gravis)

BA meeting up at my place today.

August 03, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok thats kinda creepy...

predators

they shouldn't let them back out

sorry but they almost never change

better to save the innoncents

then put more at risk

August 03, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I think you probably have Peggikaye!


Hey Wolfbaby...

I agree.

later...

August 03, 2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home