< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blogger's Rights...

Well, you guys know that I have been very busy doing research. Not only have I been working on a term paper, but I have been thoroughly researching everything that is associated with Metropolitan Who's Who (Metropolitan Registries, Inc.).


And guess what?!

There is actually someone who is interested in bloggers who have received "cease and desist" notices from internet bullies.

We are gathering a searchable database of Cease and Desist notices sent to Internet users like you. We invite you to input Cease and Desist letters that you've received into our database, to document the chill. We will respond by linking the legalese in the letters to FAQs that explain the allegations in plain English.



And how about these cool buttons?


I really like them!

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

Don't you?

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

I hope that you guys have a great Friday!

later...


Hat Tip: Connie Crosby



Metropolitan Who's Who aka Metropolitan Registries, Inc.


Questions...


Hate E-mail and Threatened Bloggers...


Do Search Engines Serve the Public?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

AWESOME! Thanks!

February 09, 2007 3:41 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Darrell...

You're welcome!

later...

February 09, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I saw that you posted on my blog so I had to come to yours to see what you were talking about.

February 09, 2007 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home