< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Have a Question...

I have failed to tell you guys about my latest correspondence with Rayovac.

You may remember about my purchase of four new rechargeable batteries that would not fit in my charger.

And then I wrote my letter to Rayovac.

They were nice enough to write me back and send me some replacement batteries.


When I last corresponded with them I told the customer service representative that the batteries they sent did not work. I also asked her where she would like me to return the batteries to.


I have since received an e-mail from said customer service representative stating that I could mail them the charger instead and that they would send me a replacement battery charger.


That was *nice*.


Well, you guys remember my *distress* over all of this and then the wonderful gift that I received on Mother's Day from my children.


Since I have a brand-spanking new battery charger and an abundance of brand new rechargeable batteries...

Do I really need to send the o-l-d battery charger back and get another new one?

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Can't they just reimburse you the cost of the new one and call it a day? I agree...who needs two battery chargers?

June 02, 2006 4:10 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

That would be my choice ...the $$$

June 02, 2006 6:07 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey guys...

I didn't think of asking them for the dollar bills instead.

I think I'll try that.

Thanks.

later...

June 02, 2006 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree ... get them to send you the dough! ;o)

June 04, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home