< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Wishing for Spring in the Metropolitan...

I really am getting tired of the weather.

Gray, overcast, cold.


I am wishing for spring so badly that I believe that I am beginning to hallucinate...



And I have taken up practicing the character for spring in Chinese!


Is that sad or what?


Well...

I guess I should be counting my blessings.

Our weather here isn't as sad, or bad, as this fellow's problems:


I got a charge from MC-METROPOLITAN WHOS WHO INC EAST ISLIP for -$721.95 what is the best way to get my money back? I just got a charge on Friday. I am on my way to cancel it on Monday.


I really do hope that he gets his money back.


later...


Metropolitan Who's Who aka Metropolitan Registries, Inc.


Questions...


Hate E-mail and Threatened Bloggers...


Blogger's Rights


Do Search Engines Serve the Public?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

no ...our weather is bad ..for oklahoma it's bad .. we're having a real winter this year ...and oklahoma doesn't get real winter. We get hints of winter and reminders of winter ... we don't get real winter ...and we've gotten real winter this year ... spring needs to sprung

February 10, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

You're right.

How long has it been since we've seen the sun now?

A week?

*sigh*

later...

February 11, 2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger jumpinginpuddles said...

we are fryin ova ere in aus wat yas al complanin bote we ned ya winta

February 22, 2007 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home